2.06.2009

A Favorite Picture

This is just a cute picture of Zach and I when we were little (obviously!). I believe this is my first day of school in first grade. My mom used to line us up in the front yard on our first day of school every year to take pictures. Zach is pretty cute and all, but I think I totally rock the "Farrah-flip" hair and knee socks! :D

4 amigos said...:

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

OMG so cute! XD I think I also had that dress... or similar. Love it!

jer and lous crew said...

your mom has some dang CUTE kiddos and i love them tons and tons...

Anonymous said...

That is your first day of kindergarten - you were both so cute - and I cried all the way home from dropping you off!!!

In your first grade picture you have on the little blue dress with the dutch boy hair cut - remember that hair cut you love so much???

Love ya lots!!!

Your mudda

The Hadley Family said...

Dang you two are so cute!!! How time flies. Holy cow that makes me feel old. This is kirk by the way.

Love you tons
Kirk, Stef, and Kayden