4.14.2009

Down with the Sickness

Just a quick post... I am currently recovering from a nasty little bout of bronchitis. Blech. I started getting sick last Tuesday which, conveniently, was also my first day of class. Good times. I managed to make it to all of my classes, but they’re kinda blurry. I took about three days off work and just slept a lot. I honestly hate using my personal paid time from work to be sick - I want to use it for vacations! Hopefully I can stop feeling so utterly exhausted and kick this cough in the next few days!

School is pretty good so far. I’m really looking forward to getting more hands-on experience. In the hazy fog that is my memory from last week, it seems like I heard we’ll be doing dissections and all that fun stuff this quarter. WOO! I do know we’ll start doing a lot more lab work which should be pretty cool.

Well it’s only Tuesday and I’m wishing for another weekend just to get some more sleep! Weekends just seem to be too far and in between sometimes!

xoxoxAC

2 amigos said...:

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

Woot woo! Glad you're feeling better Lady! That sucks having to sit through class feeling terrible :(

Adam and Sarah said...

Yuck. Sickness. No fun. :( Glad you're on the mend though!