4.06.2009

And I'm Back

Sorry for the lack of blogging, peeps! I had last week off from school and I took every opportunity to be as sloth-like as possible, including not updating my blog! HAHA!

My week off was lovely. I went to San Francisco for four days to visit my cousins. Awww...the weather was sooo nice! My cousin Angie and I took a really fun walk around the city - UP Lombard Street (holy STEEP!), down to the Fisherman’s Wharf, along the beach, thru a cool park and back. We ate at In-N-Out Burger and just enjoyed the warm weather - I even got sunburned a little! It was so fun! We spend Sunday going to a bunch of cool bars - oh and I got to eat some delish Spicy Mac from the Blue Light bar. MMMM! I love how alive San Francisco is. Regardless of the day, there are so many people out walking or eating at little restaurants. And I love seeing my cousins - Syd & Angie - love those girls! I can’t wait to go back again!

Other than that, the week’s been pretty mellow. I’m helping Zach remodel the entryway/washroom/bathroom area. The washer & dryer has been unhooked for a while, so I had a mountainous pile of laundry to tackle this weekend. Gotta love chores! :/ I went to my friend Kate’s birthday party on Saturday night. It was really fun - I love my friends. Oh and I watched the ACM’s (Academy of Country Music Awards) last night. Miranda Lambert performed a new song, “Dead Flowers”! WOO! Go Ran!

Spring Quarter officially begins today. I’m taking Anatomy & Physiology, Clinical Skills & a Humanities class this quarter - 13 credit hours. I’ll also start doing rounds, so I’ll spend an extra hour in the clinic each week. Yeah, full load for sure. I logged into my Humanities class this morning - holy homework, Batman! It’s all good, though. Oh! I should mention that I got straight A’s last quarter. WOOT WOO! *pat on my own back* HAHA! XD

That’s life right now. Lola is good. Just up to her normal squishy-face cute ways – she’s my boo. :) We’re both ready for some WARM weather! This snow/rain stuff is the poo!

Loves all! xoxoxAC

2 amigos said...:

jer and lous crew said...

sounds like things are going well glad you had fun in SF...have you decided about camping yet...you were not quit sure last time we talked...loves

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

Booyah! Are you going to post pics when the remodeling is done?! :D And I'm glad you had a fab time in SF! Vaca's are always essential and better with awesome peeps! :D