9.28.2009

Leftover Tidbits

I managed to forget my camera this weekend to take hunting. I know, I'm awesome. I told myself that when I opened my suitcase and pulled out the batteries I'd bought for it the night before we left. DOH! I did take some pics with Zach's camera so I'll see if I can steal a few...

I finished up my quarter last week. I got an 'A' in Radiology and a 'B' in Lab Animals, Exotics, and Pocket Pets. I just couldn't get excited over that class. The crapola part was that my percentage was 89.75%. GAH! So. Close. Oh well...a 'B' won't hurt me too bad. I have a week off before I start classes again. Next up is Pharmacology, Hematology and my last general, Earth Sciences. YUSSS!

Miranda Lambert's new album is out tomorrow. TOMORROW! WOOOO! After reading all of the reviews about just how great it is, I'm even more excited than before. How can that be possible, right? Oh it's possible. And a reality. :P

Lastly, I found out some potentially exciting news last week. So exciting that it will melt faces off with awesomeness! Yeah. I'm not gonna talk about it until I find out more. Sorry. I have to do some research first. I'll let ya'll know. :D

xoxoxAC

1 amigos said...:

jer and lous crew said...

sounds like a great weekend huntin congrats on passing yet another set of classes...and MIRANDA woot wooooooo...you will have to let me know how it is...loves to you