4.28.2010

'Cause Gypsies Never Get Tied Down...

For some reason, I don't want to organize and create neat paragraphs for this post. So yeah, here's a list:

1. I met with the externship coordinator at school yesterday. My grades are good, they have all of my recommendation letters in, and the application paperwork should be here next week. All signs are pointing to "go" for the big move to Washington next year.

2. The thought of leaving Utah, saying goodbye to my friends and family, and trying out a new life is becoming a reality. An exciting, adventurous reality.

3. The thought of leaving Utah, saying goodbye to my friends and family, and trying out a new life is becoming a reality. A scary, heart-breaking reality.

4. I'm moving home in about two months to save some dinero for the big move. I have to start packing. Again. "'Cause gypsies never get tied down..."

5. My new truck is awesome.

6. I hate the weather right now. I never would've survived the massive dust storms in the early 1920's. My eyes feel like they have little sand dunes in them from yesterday's craptacular weather. No makeup, red eyes, messy hair...it's hard being so pretty. :]

7. Two of the Dixie Chicks girls are coming out with a new album soon. Yesss! Oh and Dierks Bentley has a bluegrass album coming out...with Miranda Lambert singing a song on it. Yesss!

8. I tried to get blood from a cat's jugular twice last night. I failed twice last night. F#!&ing cats!

9. Random picture of The Diddle! ---->

10. I turned 30 yesterday and gained some new knowledge. The new knowledge is this: I no longer can claim I'm just young and dumb. I'm old enough to know better now. Greeeat. LOL!

3 amigos said...:

Anonymous said...

Wish I lived in an Airstream, home-made curtains, live just like a gypsy..............

Love you lots!!

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

I like this list. I like this list a lot. I especially like #8 and wish I was there to see it!! ;)

Loves!

Coonboy said...

my dogs the shit...