6.23.2010

Sweet Peas = Summer

I took my last final last night. *insert GIANT sigh of relief here* I don't know how I did yet, but I feel like I passed. I hope I passed. Pleeeeease let me have passed! :} I'm so happy this quarter is over. It was hellacious and just no fun. I have Surgery & Anesthesiology next quarter - Tuesday & Thursday nights from 5 PM to 11 PM. Yeah, the schedule will be rough, but I'm looking forward to the classes. The best part? I have three (almost four) weeks off in between now and then! WOOHOOOOO!

Other than that, moving. Blah! I hate moving! Although while I was moving some stuff to my parents' place last night, I was informed that peas are on. PEAS! MMMM! Sitting by a fire pit eating sweet peas fresh out of the garden? I declare summer officially here. :)

2 amigos said...:

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

WOOHOO - and I'm sure you passes! So awesome that you get a good break - take advantage!!! :D

Adam and Sarah said...

Umm... wanna bring me some peas? I love me some peas!! Mmmm!!
So, I'm willing to bet some $$$ that you passed. And you have sooo much time off before you classes start up again that I hear breakfast/lunch/dinner/whatever calling.... :D