6.03.2008

Recession

The President is full of it! We're in a recession. Soda went up $0.10 at my work. TEN CENTS! When have you ever heard of putting $0.60 into a machine for can of Coke? Gas, food, housing...now Coke?!?! Meh. Downward spiral, I tell ya. Good thing I'm giving up carbonated beverages (again) tomorrow. Yep.

3 amigos said...:

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

Lol carbonated sodas have my soul. I've given up and failed.
But seriously - I bought dog food today - it's gone up 3 dollars. And I paid 62.00 to fill up a friggin coupe! LAME!

Traci said...

Soda went up at my work .10 yesterday!!! LAME!

Anonymous said...

Oh brother - drink coffee - it is really cheap at Starbuck's, Beans and Brews, or Harmon's wonderful new grocery store........ya right!!!

Pick your poison.

We all need at least one bad habit to support - two or three is always better.

love ya -

your mudda