6.24.2008

The Friend-izzles

Not a lot happening right now. Lola and I are gearing up for the big move and that's about it. Oh and it's getting warmer. *insert sarcasm here* I'm so happy that I decided to move in the middle of the summer...again.

Here are some pics of the pack wreaking havoc for Katie's birthday at Liquid Joe's. Oh and you're welcome for the witty comments on each. XD


Kate: Contemplating the waffle.
Darton: Wanting a waffle.


Katie: I wonder if I can make my teeth look bigger than AC's?!?!
AC: You fail! FA-CHINK!

Katie: My bangs hurt!
Kate: Grin and bare it!
AC: Did I eat garlic for lunch?? HAAA!

Jeff: I love you, man!
Zach: No, man! I love you!

Kate: Rockin' the cow horns! WOO!

Katie: DAMMIT! I should've given it my best makeout face!

AC: This is myyyy makeout face!

2 amigos said...:

Anonymous said...

You just gotta love another reason to party a Liquid Joe's - where's all the old people?????

Love ya lots - you have the best teeth!!!

your mudda

Adam and Sarah said...

So I made a post 'specially for YOU!! Go read it! Now! :D Bye, miss you!