8.12.2008

Breaking Dawn...done :(

Well I finished the fourth (and final) book of the "Twilight" series. I was thinking of taking it a little slow with this one, but it sucked me in and I finished it in two days! HAHA! The book was pretty great. I wasn't disappointed, but I didn't feel satisfied either. For me, it didn't live up to awesome-ness of the first three novels, but I still liked it. That and it was kind of all over the place - so many things happening! I need to join a book club just to discuss what happened and hear other people's thoughts on it! LOL! I'm going to give it a few weeks and go back and read it again. I am a little sad that the saga is over, though. While I find it a little hard to believe that people can adore each other so much and have it never wear off, I did love the way Bella thought about Edward and 'hearing' her thoughts. Her words and their love story put butterflies in my stomach! Stephenie Meyer is quite the writer! I hope everyone else enjoyed (enjoys) it! :)

1 amigos said...:

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

Thanks for not giving anything away! I've totally been slacking on the Twilight series. I've still only finished book one :( But you've now inspired me to get to reading the rest ASAP! :)