8.18.2008

Glorious Tent

I'm gearing up (literally) to go hunting with my dad & brother next month. I bought a new, super-duper tent from Cabela's yesterday! It's supposed to keep the heat in, hold out water, withstand heavy weather and just be an all-out bad-ass tent! WOO! We'll be camping for about four days and it never fails to snow at least once. I slept in the camp trailer with my dad, my brother and buddy Jared last year. Let's just say that all that snoring, sleep talking and all around boy-stuff made me want my own tent like no other! HAHA! I'm sooo excited to go! To say I love camping and being in the mountains would the understatement of the year! :D

1 amigos said...:

Adam and Sarah said...

IS that one of those canvas tents? If so, they are supposed to be awesome! That's what me and the sibs would sleep in every summer in Fish Lake & they are wonderful (for a tent!). Just don't let your stuff sit up against the sides if it rains because the water will leak in where things are pressed up against it.