12.05.2008

In search of the PERFECT handbag!

I've been looking for a new handbag for a while now. I think I actually started looking back in October when we went to Vegas! What can I say? I just didn't have a lot of motivation to spend $50 for something that I didn't want to buy unless I loved it. Well, I got the motivation needed yesterday...as in I dumped a full cup of coffee into my old handbag! LOL! Yeah. Seriously...I should use sippy cups because I ALWAYS spill my drinks! For some weird reason, people that sit around me at work "just happen" to have extra napkins and paper towels around at all times! HAHA! Anyway, I found a really, really cute new handbag last night - and it was only $40! WOO! It's genuine leather with rhinestones and buckles and all sorts of lovely cowgirl-ie things! I don't know how boys cope...carrying around boring wallets and such! Variety, sparkles, color and rhinestones... Being a girl just rules! XD

0 amigos said...: