12.17.2008

Just a little 'ol update...

I don't know why, but it feels like ages since I've posted anything on here! I really don't have anything exciting to report, but I figured I'd let everyone know what's been going on.

First, I'm done with this quarter! YAY! I had a little drama in trying to take my Biology final last night, but it got worked out and I finished up all of my finals. I'm pretty confident that I got A's in both of my classes! WOOHOO! I'm going to return my books tonight and pick up a few new ones. I'm still sooo stoked that I need scrubs, a stethoscope and veterinary dictionaries next quarter! HAHA! I'm so bloody excited to start my vet medicine classes!

Second, I've decided to give up WW meetings and join the gym. I'm a little skeered because the meetings have been positive and obviously helped me, but I feel like the gym is the way to go right now. With the weight I've lost in the last four months and my new eating habits, hopefully I'll just continue to be successful...and eventually HOT! HAHA! I'm going to continue to post my weekly updates on here - not only because it's somewhat of an accountability factor for me, but I've also enjoyed going back, reading past thoughts on the whole thing, and essentially re-inspiring myself! I'll probably make Thursday my official post day for updates. Viva La Resistance!

Last, Christmas Break! YAY! I got word yesterday that my San Francisco cousins are coming home early. Unfortunately, it's not for good reasons, but they'll be here nonetheless. I'm really excited to spend some time with them. I also have birthday parties, Christmas parties and some other fun things coming up, so that should be fun. I'm postponing making a quilt for my bed right now. It's just a lot of work and I don't want to stress about getting it done before I start school again in January. But, hopefully I'll get my apron done and some good cooking in to fulfill my inner domestic diva ways!

I hope everyone is having a lovely holiday season! It snowed a ton here over the weekend and it doesn't look to be stopping any time soon! It's a pain, but it's beautiful too. Here's to hoping for a White Christmas!!

xoxox ~ AC

0 amigos said...: