1.07.2009

busy busy busy

Well I'm in my first week of school this quarter and in the midst of getting a cold. Meh. I'm doing my best to combat getting really sick by loading up on the Vitamin C, staying warm and getting as much sleep as possible. It's not been easy, as I'm already knee-deep in homework and getting busier at work. Classes are great so far - I didn't think I'd be working with animals so soon, but I'll start learning how to do physicals and patient histories in about two weeks! YAY! I have my first medical terminology class tonight! I just have two wishes right now: I don't want to get any sicker and NO MORE SNOW FOR THE EVENING COMMUTE! I had some major stress on Monday night when it snowed and it took me an hour to get home! I had to change clothes, inhale my t.v. dinner, load my backpack AND get on the road quickly so I could get to the campus a little early to find my class! Poor Lola! She just kinda sits back to watch the pandemonium when I'm rushed. LOL! Other than that, things are busy but good. I should also add that I've been eating like a champ and going to the gym! WOO! Work, school, gym, homework, playing with Lola, preparing good food...all in a day's work, my friends. :)

2 amigos said...:

jer and lous crew said...

way to go AC....if you ever need a sitter for grizzle bring her over we will play with her for awhile...i wish...loves and can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks YEA!!!!

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

Dang busy bee! But good job with the juggling! And I'm glad schools going good! What animals are you going to work with?!