1.14.2009

PHEW! Sigh of relief! (for now...)

Well I did NOT get laid off yesterday. Thank goodness for that. However, it was a very sad day. I wasn't super close to anybody that was let go, but I still spent the majority of the day in tears. I'm really thankful to have a job (and everything else wonderful in my life) in these awful times. With that being said, work is still a little scary. I have new responsibilities and I'm just doing everything I can to be "irreplaceable"! School is going great! I love it! My vet tech classes are awesome. I have class Monday and Wednesday nights for about 3 & 1/2 hours. I thought I'd be struggling to stay awake in my classes, but it turns out I'm still as interested in animal medicine as when I was younger. However, I still have my two online classes so I'm definitely keeping busy. My free time is spent reading or doing homework. One of my online classes is only six weeks long, so that'll be nice to finish that up and have a little more time. I've also been going to the gym about 3-4 times per week. I went last night with Zach and my arms hurt to even lift right now! WOO for that! HAHA! Zach and I are headed down to Monticello this weekend for some play time with the fam! YAY! I always get so, so excited to see my baby cousins and spend time with my two best buddies, Lou & J-Lo! Life is just trucking along. :)

P.S. Did I mention Miranda's coming in July?!?! EEEEEEEEEE! :D

2 amigos said...:

jer and lous crew said...

when is she coming and can i go?? i would love to join in the fun again...let me know...love you tons and tons

Adam and Sarah said...

SOOO happy and relieved for you! Loves!