3.16.2009

Goin' Blading! :D

So I bought some new rollerblades this weekend! WOOT WOOT! They are an awesome pair of K2's (see pic). I had been thinking about buying a beach cruiser bike, but wasn't sure I wanted to spend a couple hundred dollars on something I wasn't positive I'd love. I already know I love to rollerblade, so I bought a nice, new pair. I might buy a cheaper bike from Target to see how much I ride it then buy a nice one next year... Anyways, my friend Katie bought some new rollerblades too! YAY! We went down to the Jordan River Parkway trail yesterday and skated for a while. We didn't do too much because it's been at least two years for me and a lot longer for her since we've last skated, so it made our feet sore! BUT...we're probably going again tomorrow night and any time we have free! I honestly love to rollerblade. Back in the day, I'd skate for an easy 10 miles after work along the trail. I can't wait for the weather to keep getting warmer and to get out even more! It's sooo lovely! :D

School is winding down. Reviews this week, finals next week! I have some studying to do this week and next weekend, but I'm not too nervous. This quarter has been great and I'm already looking forward to starting new classes soon.

Hope everyone has a fantastic week! xoxoxAC

1 amigos said...:

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

I love rollerblading!! How fun :D