3.02.2009

Restraint

This post is going to be all about restraint! Eh? With NO access to my blog at work, I decided I need to post shorter, more frequent posts. I bet everyone is saying "YES!" right now! HAHA! I know...I tend to ramble. My "free" time isn't really existent anymore and I just don't have time to sit and type and type... Well, not right now at least. :)

I learned and practiced cat restraints tonight. I've dealt with stray, wild cats before and they are seriously evil! They scare me more than a big, angry dog! Oh and I've also had my arm randomly attacked by the Devil Cat (aka, George). Heh! Anyways, it went well. The cats at the school were pretty mellow. They eventually got pissy, but who wouldn't when they're being stretched in strange positions? There was one cat that was sooo cute, though! He was seriously so mellow and chill! I loved him! It took serious restraint to not sign to adopt him! So...if anyone wants a kick-ass, cool cat, let me know. I'm not lying when I say he's very cute and SWEET and cuddly! If he doesn't get adopted, I might have to figure something out until I can find him a home. It was kismet...or kitty-met! XD

Life is busy, but super. Life tends to get to me and I stress about things I can't control, but rather than unleash frustration and anger on people I care about, I'm restraining. Sometimes it's just not worth it. Ehhh...restraint.

Lola is already passed out and I'm ready to join her. Loves to all! xoxoxAC

1 amigos said...:

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

Lol just sneak him in the house and hide him in your room! :D My mom used to tell my dad that we 'found' the kitten under a car. When actually we bought it outside the grocery store because there was a box full and they were all SO cute! XD