5.07.2008

Bring on the Debauchery!

So I'm headed out to Wendover this weekend with some of the girls. Every time I think about Wendover, I'm reminded of "National Lampoon's Vegas Vacation" with Chevy Chase peering out of the limo window on the strip, chanting, "Vegas! Vegas! Vegas!" Granted, Wendover is no Vegas. In truth, I think of it as Vegas' armpit. HAHA! But, if you're looking for some cheesy bands in sequins, fun gambling, and cocktails, then it ROX!

In addition, I'm getting my tattoo tonight! Ahhh yeah!

Nothing like a little sin to make ya feel all fresh in the morning! WOO!

4 amigos said...:

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

What!!? Tattoo!? What and where are you getting it? :D

jer and lous crew said...

sin on girl....wish i was there i would be sinning TOOOOOO!! love you tons have a great time in Vegas' ARMPIT....loves

Adam and Sarah said...

what's your tatoo gonna be? and where???

Anonymous said...

A tattoo???? OMG - I am going to tell your father......

I know you had a good time in Vegas Armpit - I know I did in Vegas/Mesquite.......gotta love donating to the Nevada economy!!

Love you lots!!

Your Mudda