5.19.2008

Weekend over! WHEW!

Hey ya'll! Sorry for the lack of posting lately! Life's been crazy! Good, but definitely crazy! A few things...

...I made a baby blanket for my friend Natalie this weekend. With the help of my roomie, Katie, we churned out a cuuuute pink flannel & Levi quilt! The awesome part of it all is we didn't start until 10 PM on Friday night! HAHA! But, some cinnamon candy, frozen coke and country music kept us going til 3 AM! Also, muchas gracias to my Auntie Angie for helping us tie the quilt last-minute. I have to say I'm very proud...it was my first quilt I sewed solely on my own! Thanks to my mudda for passin' on some of her "Crafty Biotch" skillz!

...My favorite, Miranda Lambert, won Album of the Year on the Country Music Awards show last night!! WOOHOO! Congratulations, Miranda!

...I have my second guitar lesson with my new teacher tonight. Henceforth, he shall be known as "Guitar Mat". WOO! I picked up the guitar back in high school, but just never really got into it and let it go until about two months ago. I don't know what happened, but now it seems to be all I think about! I'm able to play a few songs I've learned all the way through now and maybe one day I'll be able to write a few of my own! Now I just need to get my brother to start drum lessons, so we can form our own band..."The Junior Cooners"! BUWAHAHAHAHA!

...So sad. My roommate, Katie, has decided to move in with her boyfriend when our lease expires in July. I've loved living with Katie soooo much and I've even grown to love her pooch, Charlie (aka Charlotte). I was tossing around the idea of moving back in with my buddy, Darton, but I've decided that I want to try living on my own for a while. It'll be a little more expensive, but I'm gonna give it a go until I decide where I want to plant myself and the Grizzle for good.

That's it for now. I'm headed down to Southern Utah this weekend for some 4-wheelin' and hot-dog eatin' with some of my favorite peeps in the whole world! I hope everyone has a GREAT week and and even better holiday weekend! Hugs & kisses to all!

2 amigos said...:

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

Are you staying in the same apt then?

jer and lous crew said...

can't wait for the weekend....we are going to have a ton of fun..i'm glad you've decided to stay on your own...i think you'll do great...love you and see you in a couple of days...louie