9.08.2008

A Couple Things

...I heard from the vet on Friday. NO CANCER!!!! WOO! The lump was a Stage I hystiocytoma. That type of lump can go either way (benign or cancerous) if left on, but the vet said it looked like she got it all with surgery. YAY! I'm taking Lola to the vet this afternoon to get her bandage removed and purchase another fashionable cone! HAHA!

...I went to the Utah State Fair on Saturday afternoon. Lord, I love me some fair! I saw my heart's fill of NASCAR, big hair and spandex! WOO! I also indulged in some AWESOME carny food! I had to! It was the fair! I saved my points up and did pretty well, but I guess the weekly weigh-in tomorrow night will tell for sure...

...Staci Lou, Grandma Lou and CHUCK! (Charlei) were in town for Traci's bridal shower this weekend. I had a great time hanging out with them on Friday and Saturday. I'm excited for Traci's wedding to see ALLLLLL of the fam!!!

...Less than three weeks until I leave for hunting!!!!!!! WAHOOOOOOOOOO! I'm so excited! I found a great camo backpack at the fair on Saturday for only $10!!! I don't need much else, but I've already started my list of things to pack. YAY! Hunting! Camping!!!!!

...One month! One week! Vegas! MIRANDA FREAKIN' LAMBERT! Trying to maintain calm. Not workin. EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

2 amigos said...:

Anonymous said...

CAN'T WE LEAVE FOR VEGAS NOW???

LOVE YOU LOTS - AND LOLA TOO

YOUR MUDDA

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

Woohoo - that's very good news about Lola!:D
And - what are you going to hunt...?