9.18.2008

Goal: 25%

I've determined my next weight loss goal: 25% of my total body weight. Yep.

I just lost a little more than 10% of my beginning body weight, so I'm less than 15% away from this goal, but it's a little more weight than the first goal. So...I'm getting bigger on the goals...but smaller on the size. WOO! Lame joke! Bada-boomp-chow! HAHA!

I went out last night and had my treat. I enjoyed a delicious kids-size cheeseburger along with some onion ring and french fries dipped in fry sauce. I also drank about half of a small Coke. It was super delicious and I definitely enjoyed it, but it's back to the plan.

Tracking, tracking, tracking...

P.S. One day I will share what I started out on here...when I'm further away from that number. :)

Viva La Resistance!

2 amigos said...:

jer and lous crew said...

adrienne your my inspiration....i am so proud of you and i'm glad i got hooked up with WW and working my way down to a wonderful # too...can't wait to see you so i can hug you and jump up and down with you....FORT LOVE....loves me

Anonymous said...

I love the excersizing clay dolls -hope to look just like that some day.

You are still my favorite daughter!!!

Love ya lots.

Your Mudda