8.31.2009

Dog Boxing

I feel like I talk about school a lot (a lot!), but two people just emailed me, wanting to know how it's going and why I haven't blogged about it for a while. Okay, whatever. I obviously don't mind yapping about me. XD

School is all good and gravy. I enjoy my Lab Animals/Exotics/Pocket Pets class, but I know now that field is not for me. As cute as I think bunnies, G. Pigs and other little animals are, they make me feel like I have GIANT hands and that I'm going to break them. LOL! But I still have an open mind about it and find that type of medicine fascinating.

My radiology class is way cool. Regardless of what field I go into, I'll be using what I learn in this class so I study my butt off for it. I wish I could somehow post pics of some of the x-rays I've taken because they're way cool! In my last class we did a "Barium Series" on a dog. Of course, we thought it was cool! The dog? Not so much. I got to restrain the back end of the dog while we were taking x-rays and it was a fight! At one point, I lost one leg and was rewarded with a kick to the face! My professor freaked out that I had possibly got hurt, but I couldn't stop laughing that I'd just gotten a swift uppercut to the chin...from a dog! LMAO!

Yep. School is goooood. :)

1 amigos said...:

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

LOL dang! Well thank goodness there was no serious injury! Dog toenails are SHARP! XD
Can you take pics of the x-rays and load them on your comp?

** word verify - prelizi