8.14.2009

Stampede!

Worked with Guinea Pigs in my Exotics class last night. Ah...they were so cute! Mine just nestled up in my lap while I did an exam on her. Cuteness factor aside, they're hilarious little animals. They get excited and do something called "popcorning" which is essentially them just getting really, really excited and jumping up and down out of pure happiness! :D Oh and they "stampede". LMAO! When G. Pigs get scared, they kinda circle and run and stampede like little cows. Funniest thing ever. I love them. I'm pretty sure I need to add them to my menagerie of farm animals. :)

2 amigos said...:

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

What?! I need to see this popcorning! I had now idea they could jump! XD

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

So probably a dumb question... but who do the animals belong to? Do they belong to the school - or do people bring them in?