8.03.2009

Harry Potter: love it!

I went and saw the new "Harry Potter" movie with my mom yesterday. In the words of Harry Potter: "Brilliant!" :)

UPDATE: I forgot to mention how much I loved when during the scary part of the movie, as in a creepy hand grabbing Harry, my mom freaked out and grabbed me. Screaming during "Harry Potter" is cool. LOL!

1 amigos said...:

Adam and Sarah said...

I'm simultaneously going to comment on your last few blog posts... Will you steal your bro's camera for me? I would greatly appreciate it since there is close to no hope of me getting a bigger and better one anytime soon... :) And your mice and rats story... ick! Adam says mice are cute, too. I just don't see it. You guys are a couple o' weirdos, I guess! And Harry Potter -- I'm jealous you saw it. I wanna see it SO BAD! I'm guessing I'll have to wait until it comes out on video. Which sucks cuz Harry Potter on the big screen? Awesome!