3.19.2010

Cuts

I am scratched up right now.

For some reason, it was a week of particularly sharp, little claws. Whether it was teenager puppy claws or evil, vicious cat claws, my arms and fingers took some abuse this week. People freaked out over my blood, but I just brushed it off. No biggie! They're just flesh wounds! I'm a tough girl!

But last night while I was working on my Parasitology project?

OW! OW OW!
A PAPERCUT!!!!!! :(

I have been wincing all day. Forget using my finger to change the radio station! Screw washing my finger with warm water! And I don't even want to talk about trying to bandage a horse's leg this morning!

Seriously? What gives?!
Scratches up and down my arms and I feel nothing!
A tiny papercut and I'm ready to amputate!

2 amigos said...:

Jonas and Devin said...

Papercuts are the worst!! It's true!

Oh, and cats are stupid. That's all.

Adam and Sarah said...

Hahaha! That's hilarious! I hope you've recovered from it though! :)