3.09.2010

I rule.

So I have spent the last three months studying parasites.
I read strange names...
what they infect...
cringe at transmission methods...
study medications...
and do my best to memorize what they look like...
hundreds of them. Hundreds!

It's honestly boring.
Or it was.
Until last night. :]
Last night, I (me!! ADRIENNE!!)
FOUND and CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED
a parasite in a cat!
After staring through microscopes for months on end,
I found something and knew what it was!
The attending doctor was even there and gave me a,
"Good job! Those are hard to spot - most people miss them!"
YESSSSS!

Yeah, I'm a dork. :}
But it made up for the fact
that I didn't get home until 12:30 PM last night...
and that I still had to wake up at 5 AM. Meh.

Oh and then there's this:


Road trip?!

2 amigos said...:

jer and lous crew said...

you are a smartie pants...that is awesome...pat yourself on the shoulder for me...loves

Adam and Sarah said...

you are awesome, AC! i love reading your blog. you are so super positive and so dang funny that i smile and laugh out loud everytime i come over here! you are the bestest! :D