3.26.2010

Lovely Happenings

There are a lot of lovely things happening today. For one, I took my last final this morning. YAY! I am DONE with this quarter. This silly quarter that made me want to rip my hair out! I am going to miss my classes. But, the schedule? Let's just say I'm kicking the schedule's ass as it flies out the door! Gooood-bye! Second, my final this morning was easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy! I maybe missed one question, which means...*drums*...I GOT ALL A's THIS QUARTER! Woot! Yes, I am very happy about that. Third, I stopped at the greasy gas station on my way into work this morning and bought batteries for my camera. I am finally going to post some pictures from my San Francisco trip...from last month. LOL! I am sooo on top of things! Riiight. Lastly, my week off from school officially began after I finished my final this morning. What? I get to go home after work and hang out with my dog?! WOOHOOOOO!

:)

1 amigos said...:

Adam and Sarah said...

You are seriously AWESOME, Adrienne! Way to go on getting all A's -- especially with such a sucky schedule this quarter!! :D