4.30.2008

The Official Statement on Kentucky

After quite a few inquiries about the current state of things with Josh, I figured I'd just post a quick note. Josh and I are no longer talking. It ended a few days ago, but I didn't feel up to writing about it then. Things just didn't work out. I have my theories and I'm sure he has his, but in the end...it just wasn't working. I'm very sad about it, but it is what it is - I'm not the first person to have a broken heart. He's an awesome person and I will always care about him. I hope that after some time, we can go back to being the good friends we were before. Much love to all my friends and kick-ass family for being so spectacularly cool and supportive! For now, it's back to my fabulous, single self! WOO!

P.S. The picture is a representation of the future...me and Josh, being buddies. I'm the dog, of course. Dogs rule. Cats and boys will always drool. :D

4 amigos said...:

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

Sounds like we girls need to go to dinner! :]

jer and lous crew said...

we love you tons ac....chin up all will be well...promise...your the bomb in our eyes...love you tons
the monticello kick-ass family

Anonymous said...

How did you get George to stand still long enough to take that great picture??? What do you mean cats drool?? Oh ya - that's right - George does drool.

I love you more than you know - "the one" will appear some day. Besides - Your goofy parents want some grand kids some day. Hee Hee!!!

Your Mudda

Adam and Sarah said...

I'm sorry ace! Boys for sure will ALWAYS drool!!