4.22.2008

*yawn* Vacation from a vacation?!

Well I made it home from the Canyonlands Camping trip. Super fun! I got my fill of hot dogs, dirt, 4-wheelers and family. We had some amazing weather (and not so amazing wind - meh) and went on some beautiful rides. I even got to be cool and attempt a few sandhills on the 4-wheeler! I managed to forget my camera for most of the rides and truthfully I was just having too much fun to worry, but I'll post some pics from other people when I get them.

Trip highlights:

  • Racing the Rhino through the sandy riverbeds! I won. Yep.
  • Watching J-Lo haul butt in the Rhino over the whoops at the bottom of the sandhills. I'm still laughing!! :D
  • Making the obligatory trip back into Monticello for forgotten items with Lou, driving in the Rhino with Lou, night rides in the Rhino with Lou... Just hanging out with Lou. I love my "big sister"! :)
  • Avoiding death from rabid squirrels and mad cows! LOL!
  • Hanging out with Ash, Breckyn and "Chuck"!
  • Bunking up with my Uncle Kirk in his trailer. THANK YOU!!
  • Me rocking the dirt-mustache. I'm so hot!!
  • Sitting by the campfire on the last night with Lou, J-Lo and Kirk and laughing at the follies of the weekend!

Thank you sooo much to J-Lo and Lou for inviting me, sharing food, providing my favorite, sick-ass, trusty 4-wheeler, and just being two of the best family members and friends I could ask for! You all are rockstars!

On that note, I'm pooped! HAHA! My body is sore from riding all weekend and I'm pretty sure I could use more sleep. I'm desperately in need of a vacation from my vacation! LOL! But...I can't wait for next year!! WOO!

1 amigos said...:

jer and lous crew said...

i love you both sooooo much...thanks for coming down to play...see you both in a few week for memorial day camping....loves