4.28.2008

Thank you!

I had a lovely birthday yesterday! I got to spend most of the day with my family and my dad even took me up the gun club to go shoot some "sheeeet"! WOO! Thank you to everyone that called, texted or emailed me!

On a sad note, Lola learned the all-too-important lesson about eating cow poo. It makes you need to poo. A lot. LOL! Good thing I love the little retard!

Love you all! xoxox

4 amigos said...:

jer and lous crew said...

still laughing about lola and the cow poo...gotta love the little shits....i don't think squirt ever learned his lesson....loves to you and the grizz

Adam and Sarah said...

haha! Lola ate cow poop! What a weird-o!

Anonymous said...

Lola is a dog - not a human being in a dog's body.........DUH!!!

Life Lesson - Dogs eat cow poo!!

Do you need another dog?? I have one you can have for free - oh ya -he eats cow poo too!!!

Love you and Hairy Birthday!!

Your Mudda

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

BHA! Your mom's comment cracks me up! XD