10.14.2008

Meeting Ran!

I just realized that I haven't posted this yet... I GET TO MEET MIRANDA LAMBERT! AHHH! I was able to get a backstage "Meet & Greet" with her at the concert on Saturday night! YAY! With the help of my super-cool uncle J-Lo (Jeremy), I made a cool picture frame thing for her to sign. I get to go backstage, get an autograph, get my picture taken with her and yeah...meet Miranda! I'm really excited, but super nervous. I've already tried to figure out what to say to her, besides the fact that I think she's the coolest chick on the planet and her awesome music is best played LOUD! HAHA! I'll post pics of the picture frame and my pic with her! WOO! MIRANDA LAMBERT!!!!!! :D



1 amigos said...:

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

Nice! How did you score meet and greet passes? Ahh - you're going to have so much fun!! XD