10.30.2008

Happy Halloween!

Sorry for the lack of posts - life has been kinda crazy the last couple weeks...err...month! I'll post updates soon, though!

I just wanted to quickly share two funny things, though. For Halloween tomorrow, my team is doing a 'Movie Theme'. Each pod is decorating and dressing up as a different movie. There's "Sex & The City", "Night of the Living Dead", "Juno", and "Dead Presidents". Oh and our pod is doing "First Wives Club"! HAHA! We're hanging movie posters, putting up props and dressing up like the characters. My podmates and I are gonna go all out with lots of jewelry, fake money and champagne glasses everywhere. AND...I also made this movie poster with our faces photo-shopped:

Tomorrow night, I'm going to a friend's house for a party! YAY! I've decided to go as white-trash-erific Britney Spears! LOL! In all reality, I'll admit that I totally love Britney. Anyways, I'm dressing up, complete with (fake) baby, Cheetos bag, Starbucks coffee, ripped fishnets, fedora... My mom also helped me make a levi skirt out of jeans and a sparkly-writing t-shirt. "It's Britney, Bitch!" HEHE! Should be good times FO SHO! Here's a pic of my inspiration:I'll post pics of all the fun! I hope everyone has a Happy Halloween!!! :D

1 amigos said...:

Adam and Sarah said...

I am SO excited to see you dressed up as this! HA!!