2.04.2010

Hey Blondie!

I love me. Seriously. I keep myself (and apparently others) very, very entertained.

So about a year ago, a very good friend passed away. In honor of his memory, his lovely wife Sally decided to throw a memorial of sorts at a local bar. I got off work yesterday and literally started running because of all I needed to get done before I went to the bar. I took Lola on a 3-mile jog. Yes, I jogged. In the panic of wanting to get all my errands done, walking was not fast enough last night. Go me. :) After that, I came home and threw together dinner. I always try to cook a big meal on Wednesday nights to eat for the rest of the week. After dinner, I ran to WalMart for some necessary household supplies, then sped home to get cleaned up. About half-way through curling my hair and putting on makeup, I texted my baby brother to see if he wanted to ride together to the bar. He wasn't sure and said he'd call me back. I continued getting ready, then about five minutes later, I got two texts:

Zachey Boy: "You're up in the night sweet pea...it's next week."
Calvin: "Cruzr's is next Wednesday AC!!"

Duuuurrrrr. Yep. I was getting dressed up for an event that's happening NEXT week. LOL! My friends thought it was so funny, they conference called me to laugh about it.

*sigh*
Me and my blonde-haired ways.
Life's never dull here at Space Camp.

2 amigos said...:

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

LOL!! Well... let's just call last night a test run X} So in that case - SUCCESS!

;)

Unknown said...

Was thinking about you last night. Hope you made it to the party on time :)