2.24.2010

Today is better.

Yesterday was a bad day.

I had a lovely vacation in San Francisco to come home to a mess. Did you know CHEVRON (SUCKS) will "ping" your debit card for $100 in San Francisco when you want to pay for gas at the pump? CHEVRON SUCKS. I only needed $7.39 worth of gas, but trying my card twice (or $200 in "pings") at the pump cost me lots more. CHEVRON SUCKS. Meh.

I made it to class last night. I almost didn't. I almost justified my way out of going, which would have been the first time since I started in 2008. Yes, toot my horn, I have a perfect attendance record.

I'm glad I went to class. I had signed up to go early to practice bandages, when in fact a dog got hurt and needed a real bandage. It was a tricky foot bandage that I'd never done before, but my teacher said my bandage skillz ruled. Oh and there was a baby bunny. Oh a cat named "Osmond" who I dubbed "Ozzy" that was fat and lazy and lovable and let me do a physical exam while he played with a paper towel. Oh and a kitten named "Pot Pie" that gave me kitten-high-fives, which in case you didn't know, are the best high-fives around.

Yes, I'm glad I went to class. It made today better and I have a hunch it will make my life a little more lovely in the future. And when I say "a little more lovely", I mean a lot more.

Blog with pictures on the San Francisco vacay coming soon... :)

And CHEVRON SUCKS.

1 amigos said...:

jer and lous crew said...

I LUB YOU...just wanted you to know that...and amen to the CHEVRON SUCKS...loves