2.05.2010

Some Stuff

First. Midterms are already here. Yep. Already been at this AWESOME quarter for six weeks. :)

Second. My equine teacher asked me to help out at a big vaccination clinic tomorrow. He said it wasn't that big of deal so I tried to hide the fact that I'm really, really excited to go play with needles tomorrow. BUWAHAHA!

Third. I love my family. Anyone who knows me or reads this blog should know that, but I feel the need to repeat it...a lot. It never escapes me just how lucky I am to have parents who love and SUPPORT my decisions and a baby brother that always laughs at my lame jokes.

2 amigos said...:

jer and lous crew said...

don't forget your sister LOU...love you tons...have fun poking things tomorrow...loves

Jonas said...

I laugh at your brother and he is lame