11.04.2008

Halloween Pics!

I know I'm being such a slacker with my blog right now, but life's been crazy. I feel like it might FINALLY slow down a bit this week. YAY!

Anyway, here are pics of me and Zach on Halloween! Zach was a redneck-sheep-herder! LOL! We dubbed him my "cuzzin" from Louisiana, Ricky Bobby! And, of course...It's Britney, bitch! BUWAHAHAHA! Seriously one of the best and funniest costumes I've ever donned. We went to our friends' house on Halloween for a party and it RULED! True to Britney form, I carried my Starbucks cup around with me all night - the baby and the Cheetos only lasted for about an hour before I stuffed them into a corner. Everyone thought my costume was super funny and original! I seriously laughed all night, "YAAAA'LLLL!" :D




3 amigos said...:

jer and lous crew said...

i love it you both look awesome...loves to both of you from us

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

Bhahaha! I love it! XD

Adam and Sarah said...

Holy freaking FUNNY!!! Cannot stand it!! HAHAHA!