7.02.2009

Happy Fourth of July, 2009!

Short work-day, loooong three-day weekend! WOOHOO! Is there anything better than living in this country?! :D

I have a super busy weekend planned. Mhmm. It shall be filled with sushi, pedicures and BBQ's. LOL! Oh yeah...life is definitely good sometimes. I am also hoping to get outta the valley for a bit and do some fishing! YEAH! I haven't been this year yet and I'm pretty sure that's a crime. ;) I hope everyone has a fabulous 4th!

Oh yeah...one more thing. Three more weeks until the concert! MIRANDA, Kenny, Sugarland and Lady Antebellum! EEEEEEE!!!!! So excited!! XD

2 amigos said...:

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

Booyah! Hopefully it's a F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S weekend!! :D

Adam and Sarah said...

HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT WEEKEND! AND YOUR LAST POST -- ABOUT THE ALIEN WHO MAY OR MAY NOT JUST BE A LITTLE KID ON A SCOOTER. MADE ME SNORT A LAUGH. HA! YOU'RE TOO FUNNY. I AM SUPER EXCITED TO SEE YOU SOON, TOO! AND SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS -- DON'T BE PARANOID -- I'M NOT YELLING AT YOU, I JUST WAS TOO LAZY TO GO BACK AND START OVER ONCE I REALIZED MY CAPSLOCK WAS ON. HA! BUT IF IT MAKES LIFE A LITTLE MORE INTERESTING, YOU COULD READ IT AS ME YELLING... AND THIS COMMENT IS KINDA FREAKY AND RANDOM AND BABBLY. I'M BUGGING EVEN MYSELF, SO I'LL END IT NOW. G'BYE, FRIEND! :D HOPE YOU HAD FISHING SUCCESS OVER THE WKND!