7.10.2009

Ooohhh doggie...weekend's here! :D

Ahhh...the weekend is here. *smile* Sometimes I feel like I just live for the weekends. Don't get me wrong. I like working for a living; it gives me a sense of independence and self worth in that that I’m an overall contributing member of society. Yep. But man...weekends rule!

Lola and I went down to the river bottoms last night for our (now) daily walk. The entrance to the trail isn’t too far, so instead of driving I just add the distance into our nightly mileage. Anyway when we got outside, Lola went ballistic...over my neighbor's car! I have no idea what set her off, but I’m pretty sure if she wore pants, she would have pooped in them! LOL! I figured there was a cat or skunk or something skulking around, but she was literally freaking out over the car. She would get close - hair all raised, growling, shaking - sniff the bumper or tire a little, then retreat and bark. It was the same story when we got back AND when we went outside this morning. Apparently she now associates black Mazda's with evil, vile garbage trucks! The best part of it all is that my neighbor saw this. So now not only do I have the crazy neighbor girl reputation, but my dog is a nutcase too! Great. I scare the piss out my neighbor by literally screaming that "I’VE GOT HER MAIL!!!!", I accidentally wear my shirt backwards in front of her, my dog freaks out over inanimate objects... I can’t catch a frickin’ break! LOL!

I have signed up for Twitter. I actually just rolled my eyes and shook my head when I wrote that. What the hell do I do that’s so important that it deserves an immediate update, right? Yeah...exactly what I was thinking. I have a couple friends at work that use it and I do like to read a couple different celebrities' "tweets" so I was convinced to sign up. So far...I can’t find my friends on there and my first message wouldn’t post. So yeah...I’m really impressed so far. Riiiight. Does anyone else use Twitter???

Adrien’s plane lands in just a couple hours. YAY! I’m so excited to see her. I don’t know her fiance too well yet, but I’m looking forward to hanging out with them both this weekend. On Sunday, I’m going up to the Uinta mountains to go FISHING and have some dutch oven cooking! Ooohhh doggie! So excited for that. I didn’t get to go fishing last weekend like I’d hoped, so I plan to catch all the steenkin’ feesh I can on Sunday! Mmmm...fish fry! WOO! Oh and less than two weeks 'til the concert!! YUSSS! I hope everyone has a super lovely weekend! xoxoxAC

0 amigos said...: