7.09.2009

Just got back from Belgium...

HA! Just kidding! I just had lunch at Bruges Waffles & Frites which is close enough! This is a new tiny restaurant in downtown Salt Lake City and...Lordie is it ever good! Real, authentic Belgium waffles! They don't use the batter like "normal" waffles. These were made with dough and they're sweet so you don't need syrup. I got a waffle with bananas and cream on it. Oh and some fries. That's all they serve! Apparently, waffles and fries are the cool combo in Belgium. Lola and I are gonna have to do about EIGHT miles down at the river tonight! How everyone there does not weigh 400 pounds is a mystery to me! Anyway, I will definitely have to go back there. In fact, I may have to drag the fam downtown to sit outside on the sidewalk for some delicious hardcore waffles on a sunny, weekend morning! Mmmmmmmm! XD

0 amigos said...: