10.01.2009

Grownup Cosmic Wisdom

I got an email from an ex a couple days ago and another one last night. While it was a little shocking to see something from him, that part really doesn't phase me so much. It's the reflection on how much my life has changed since I knew him. I've spent the last two days thinking back to the places I've lived, friends I've made, friends I've lost, doggies (awww...Lola), boys I've dated, the fact that I drink coffee now (haha!), job changes... Phew! It's crazy to think how much I've experienced in just a short five years! Even crazier is how I've changed as a person. Dare I say it, I've grown up a little! I always laugh at how much I thought knew back then, only to realize that I was kinda just...dumb. LOL! I'm sure there is much more cosmic wisdom I could philosophize on here, but...it's early, I need coffee and I'm still a blonde. Heh. At least some things never change. ;)

0 amigos said...: