10.19.2009

Say post one more time. Post!

It's 1:46 AM. And I'm awake. Something I ate today is not agreeing with me, so here I am posting a post, just to post a post.

Say post one more time. Post! 1:49 AM. Awesome.

Earlier this afternoon (as in yesterday), I was out at my parents' house for dinner. The weather was so insanely gorgeous that I spent most of the afternoon outside with Lola and Pinner. After watching Lola run through the crunchy, gold leaves, I decided I needed my shiny new camera that I'm pretty sure Santa (read: Mom) might have gotten me for Christmas, so I could take some pretty pictures. Santa did not agree. So, here's a random one from my cell phone. Lola was hot and panting from running around so much that it was hard to get a pic with her mouth closed...mostly because of the slow shutter speed from my camera phone. Man, my life is so hard sometimes. ;)

1:54 AM.

0 amigos said...: