6.01.2009

Rant

Allergies. BOO! I wasn’t going to write anything on this, but then I noticed that my friend Sara Lizbeth did and Zach and I were texting about it last night, so now they get their own post. A post to note how much they SUCK! GAH! I hate allergies! My complaint is the watery eyes. I can handle the occasional sneezing and itchy nose, but the water eyes which turn into red, sticky eyes are making my life hell right now. You sucketh, watery eyes! I take an allergy pill every morning, but it’s not helping with the watery eyes! As I write this, I’m sitting here taking breaks to dab my eyes with a Kleenex. *BEEP* you, allergies!

1 amigos said...:

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

UGH! Yesterday was the best day I've had [allergy] wise. But today they're back with a vengeance! Blast.