7.10.2008

For the love of 'Ran!!!

Yes...Yes...YES!! I just found out this morning that Miranda Lambert will be performing at the Arizona State Fair in October...AND I'M GOING!!!! AHHHHH! I just talked to my lovely mother and we're gonna go and stay with my grandpa that lives in down there and go to the concert! Miranda hasn't been to Utah in a couple years and I've been trying to figure out a way to go see her that wouldn't cost a small fortune! I'm so excited!! So excited that I don't care that this entire post is filled with nothing but exclamation points!! LOL! MIRANDA LAMBERT! YAY! YAAAAY!

UPDATE: Turns out that she'll be in Vegas the next night so now we're going there! YAY! I'm supposed to go to Vegas in November too, but can you really get enough?? LOL! Hopefully we'll meet up with Uncle Eddie for awesome country fun when Miranda's there performing!! :D

2 amigos said...:

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

Well!!!!!!!!!!!! That's!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And!!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!! You!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get!!!!!!!!!!!! A!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Small!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vaca!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adam and Sarah said...

Yay, Yay, Yay for YOU!!!! :) That'll be so much fun! I know you love Love LOVE Miranda Lambert so I'm super excited for you pal!! :D