7.08.2008

It's that time...

Moving time is finally here. YAY! It seems like I've been packing for months! I guess I won't complain since it's been easier, but I'm excited to get into my new place and out of the boxes! Lola and I will officially be re-locating on Saturday (Friday, if we get lucky)!


If anyone that feels like doing some light grunt work in the cool weather should call me! BUWAHAHAHA! I'm funny, I know. Seriously...what person moves in JULY?? Oh well...

Hugs & Kisses for all! :)

2 amigos said...:

Anonymous said...

OK - so I am up for some cool weather moving of heavy objects and many, many boxes.....

Love Ya Lots!!

your mudda

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

Woohoo! Moving day! :D I hate living out of boxes - so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you can get in on Friday. Hey - one day earlier is still earlier :)