7.02.2008

I shall know but one country.

  • "Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and success of liberty." -John F. Kennedy

  • "I shall know but one country. The ends I aim at shall be my country’s, my God’s and Truth’s. I was born an American; I live an American; I shall die an American." -Daniel Webster
I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Fourth of July! I hope it's fun and safe for all! Don't forget when you're eating your hotdogs in the sunshine on this Great Day to remember those who have fought and still fight to this day for our Freedom and Liberties. I am forever grateful for your service. I am proud to be an American and I truly love this country and my fellow citizens. Happy Fourth of July!

0 amigos said...: