7.17.2008

It's Good to be Home

Lola and I are all moved into our new place. YAY...and...WHEW! I was able to move in on Friday afternoon, and with the help of Katie, Dustin, my brother and Clay, we got pretty much everything moved by about 10 PM that night! I spent the weekend unpacking, but I still have a little left over that I'm slowly working on.

The new place is just lovely. I really like the location - being only 15 minutes from work RULES! There have been some strange noises to get used to on both Lola's and my part, but I feel pretty safe there. I'm looking forward to living on my own for a bit and getting to know the surrounding area. Oh and MSN rates the area as an 89 for "Walkability" - meaning everything I need and might like to do is in great walking-range. Thank goodness for that! ;)

4 amigos said...:

jer and lous crew said...

i'm glad all is well with the new place....can't wait to see it..sounds like thing are well with you....and an electric guitar rock on girlie....loves from us

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

Woohoo! That must be a nice feeling! :D I'm glad it didn't take you guys too long

The Hadley Family said...

YAY... Doesn't it feel good to be finished with moving? And walking?? Who likes to walk anymore with the cheap fuel prices? LOL... Cya soon..
Oh yeah and I 4got 2 take a pic of my elephant ear b/c it would only make me want another one.. :)

Anonymous said...

you forgot to mention how much help your mudda was in the moving process........

oh brother!!!