11.07.2008

Crazy-Busy & Beautiful

Alright. I know I've done nothing but spout off on how crazy my life has been lately, so I figured I’d clue everyone in on what’s been going on. The biggest thing: I went back to school! Crazy, huh?! I am going back to school to get my Associate's degree in Animal Science!! I grew up having an insane love for animals (thanks, Mama) and wanting to be a veterinarian. I did a two-year internship at a large animal hospital in high school, but ended up leaving for various reasons and doing something else. I really enjoy my office job I have now (and I'm good at it), but I really just miss science and math and all things furry. I had a brief moment where I looked into nursing programs, but then I remembered that all things human make me say, "YUCK!" So after some digging and research, I found a school that will take me back to what I truly love and grew up wanting. It's a little crazy being back in school and having to say things like, “Nope...can’t go out on Friday...have to study”, but I’m really happy with my decision so far.

So obviously a huge part of being back in school includes tuition. Yeah...no fun. In order to save money on rent, I moved in with my brother a couple weeks ago. Yeah, I know - I just moved a couple months ago!! GAH! Anyways, he was thinking about getting a roommate, so my lovely mama mentioned something to us and we decided to be roomies! It’s been pretty great so far! In all honesty, my brother is my best friend. I love the kid like no other and we get along pretty great. So Lola and I are living with Zachey Boy. It hurt financially to break my lease at my apartment that I just moved into, but it will save me a butt load of money in the long run. Zach’s very clean and super about making me a cup of coffee in the mornings! HAHA! The only thing we’ve scuffled on so far is brand-name vs. generic cottage cheese! LOL!

So that’s what’s been happening with A.C. and The Grizz. Life is crazy-busy and exhausting right now, but then again...it’s hopeful, exciting, and as always, beautiful. Here’s to hoping that in two years, Lola and I will be outta the city, living on a farm, working at a clinic and as always...gittin' dirty!

xoxox ~ AC & Lola

1 amigos said...:

jer and lous crew said...

i sure hope that farm is close to us or closer then you are right now.....sounds like things are going good....we love you tons and have you desided about thanksgiving yet....we would like to make some plans if your not coming this way....let us know...loves from us all