11.19.2008

Things to love.

Okay. Despite being a little cynical about love and slightly frustrated about my ass right now, these are things that I love very much today...

  • A new hat in the Miranda Lambert merchandise store. Seriously...pink & camo?! I need one! :D

  • Chips & sala. MMMMMM! Fresh salsa from The Store (yes, that's the actual name) and blue corn baked tortilla chips...delicious-ness galore!


  • CoverGirl Wetslicks fruit spritzers lip gloss. I've never liked lip gloss (too sticky), but I love this stuff so much that when I go to buy it, I have secret thoughts about requesting boxes of it because I'm afraid they'll discontinue it! LOL!

  • Lola Grizzle, Boo, Cletus, Poo-Face, Bubba...whatever. I love my little sidekick. :)

Thank God for lip gloss and puppies. :)

2 amigos said...:

jer and lous crew said...

way to end on a GREAT note with the things you LOVE....i love that pic of lola...it makes me want a puppy or a baby so bad...evil thoughts....loves

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

Lol I love the lip gloss blurb! XD You so funny - and I can sympathize! And puppies are fabulous too!