11.20.2008

Sewing Biotch

I have the three days before Thanksgiving off next week! YAY! I had planned to go out of town, but I'm in desperate need of a hair cut and color and the only day I could get in was next Tuesday. Seriously...two inches of re-growth right now! So...I'm staying home. Normally during the winter months I like to sew and make blankets, but I haven't had as much time with school this year. Anyways, I'm busting my butt to get my homework for this week AND next week done so I can be free next week to...BE CRAFTY! WOO! Here are the planned projects:

Martha Stewart-esque Apron!

I found a cute pattern at Walmart a while ago and got some vintage flower-y & striped fabric. I cook A LOT, so I wanted to have an apron to help keep my clothes cleaner. Sooo excited for this!

Baby Quilt!

One of the girls here at work is having a baby in February. I've made quite a few quilts for friends, so I thought it'd be fun to make her a little one.



Christmas Cards!

My cute friend, Sara Lizbeth, had a Stampin' Up party last week and we made Christmas cards! It was so fun! I didn't end up ordering anything from the party since I'm trying to put most of my $$ towards school...although trust me - I could've easily spent a small fortune on all the fun stuff! But, the party did inspire me to make my own Christmas cards and send them out. It turns out my mama has a ton of fun stuff so I'm going to give it my best attempt to make some cute ones this year. If you get a paper plate with scribbles and pretty stickers on it this year...well, you're welcome. ;)

1 amigos said...:

Adam and Sarah said...

Look how super crafty you are! I'm in desperate need of an apron, too... so if you care to make me one like the picture shows (cuz it's dang freakin' cute), I don't think I'd object much! Ha! Just playin' with ya! You'll have to do a follow up post of the things you accomplish! :D