11.05.2008

Week Fourteen-Fifteen-Sixteen

Finally, right?! A post about Weight Watchers! What can I say? The last MONTH has been insane! I went hunting/camping, went to Monticello, started school, went to Primm/Vegas and moved. Yeah! CRAZY! All in one month! I feel like I'm FINALLY going to be able to breathe this week! Anyways, the week after we got home from Vegas, I went to WW...and...it wasn't good. Last week I didn't get the chance to go because I was still moving. I'm in the middle of mid-terms this week, but my mom convinced me that I at least needed to go and weigh in. So I managed to make it in last night. The number? Exactly the same as before my month-long crazy life started. YAY! I didn't gain! HAHA! I am a little disheartened that I didn't lose - that's a month that could have been another 10 pounds, BUT at least I didn't gain. I started this with the intention to be healthy and lose weight - no matter how long it took. So, the fact that I didn't gain is really, really awesome for me. Vegas was filled with a lot of good food, and Halloween... Halloween was really hard for me for some reason. I generally don't have a sweet tooth, but for some reason, I could not stop eating candy. I did okay with eating, but let's face it...I could have done better. It's all good, though. I'm back to tracking and bringing my food again. Here's hoping that next week is a "downer" week! :P

Viva La Resistance!

0 amigos said...: