11.21.2008

For the Love of "Twilight"

I'm two cups of coffee down and...still tired. HAHA! The movie was great last night! We had reserved seating and the expected throng of screaming teenage girls wasn't all that bad. I don't want to spoil the movie in case anyone still hasn't read the books, but I'll just say that I really liked it. Of course no movie ever lives up to the book they're made after, but I thought they did a pretty good job. There were some really unintentionally funny parts and the guy that plays Edward...*swoon*! HAHA! I was a little skeptical at first - like everyone else, I had my own Greek God set up in my mind, but I thought the actor did a great job. He can stare longinly into my eyes and suck my blood any time! LOL! The girl that played Bella was AWESOME! But, I've really liked Kristen Stewart for a long time. So if you get the chance, whether you've read the books or not, you should go see the movie. Boo-yah for angst-y teenage romance! XD

Sarah: If you read this, you BETTER update your blog today! I'm excited to write lots of "EEEE's!" and "WOOO's" in your comments! HAHA! :D

1 amigos said...:

Adam and Sarah said...

Haha! You're so dang funny! I'm glad you enjoyed the movie as well -- and yeah, people who scream when characters come on screen (Edward and Carlisle in this case) and scream have GOT to go. That was the one bothersome thing. Oh, and also, everyone kept having discussions with their friends about scenes and characters as they came into play and how they equalled up to the book. Freak. Shut up, kids. Watch the dang movie and discuss it later.

Anyway, have a good Thanksgiving and an even better week off of work! Oh, and a good time AGAIN at Twilight! Love ya!